Since I have no friends within a 45 minute radius of my house and I can't force myself to finish my independent study classes, I've turned to a new hobby: painting my nails. I usually buy either OPI or Sally Hansen polish, but yesterday I was intrigued by Revlon's Color Stay line. I got "Always Sheer Camisole." I came home and was so excited to paint my nails! I clipped my cuticles and shaped my nails first. When it came time for the polish I was very disappointed! The package said that the polish went on smoothly... and it didn't. Not at all. So then I put on the top coat which was supposed to be shiny... but it bubbled! And it didn't harden as it dried... so my nails felt rubbery. So then today I was picking at it and oh no, it didn't chip.. it all came off in one piece! So then I just picked it off my other nails. I was so excited for this new nail polish and now I am so disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment