Lately my blog has become somewhat popular! Google Analytics tells me that I even have a few regular readers across the country! I thought it would be a fun Friday treat to make today's post somewhat interactive. I'm going to post 3 things that not many people know about me... and you, in response can post one thing (or a few if you're so inclined..) that not many people know about you! The only rule is that if you read this entry, you have to leave a response! If you are ashamed to be my friend (you know who you are..) or want to post an embarassing fact, feel free to leave your comment anonymously, but know that you are not exempt from responding! So here we go!
1) I am the last remaining #1 Britney Spears fan! I remember where I was when I first heard "...Baby One More Time." I saw her in concert in high school. I hope to someday have a bod like hers in her "Slave 4 You" days, and I'm rooting for her to get better! I own every CD of hers and if she continues to put out music, I will continue to buy it, because I genuinely enjoy it.
2) I've been pulled over for speeding twice. Both in Summer '06. The first time I got a ticket because I don't know when to shut my mouth. I had to go to driving school (8 hours of my life I will never get back...). The second time (after learning an expensive lesson the month before) I got a written warning. I didn't tell my mom about the warning, but she found it in my glove compartment about a year later. She wasn't happy.
3) To this day, I have never seen the end of "An American Tail". My grandparents bought the movie for me when I was little. I would get so upset during the scene where Fievel loses his family in the shipwreck that my grandma would turn it off. Every time. It's one of my distinct childhood memories. I always wanted to watch it and never, ever got past that part! If someone could fill me in on what happens to the little guy, that would be fabulous! I'm assuming he made it to America because I have actually seen "An American Tail: Fievel Goes West."
Ok, your turn!
6 comments:
1) I don't stand flat footed in the shower. I stand on the side of my feet. I don't like to think about all the germs getting on my feet...and I don't like how the water gets trapped under my feet.
2)I hate it when people don't load the dishwasher how I want it to be loaded.
3)I also hate it when people fold my laundry because they ( meaning you, neen) don't actually fold it. They (you) just kinda fold it in half and throw in on my bed.
well let's keep the negativity rolling, shall we, erin? it bugs the heck out of me when people go to mexican restaurants and order stuff with a mexican accent, or completely in spanish. the person taking the order will ALWAYS read it back in gringo-speak as if to say, 'i hate you, you snide, arrogant whitey.'
I love mandy moore movies. Don't love her music, but love her movies, especially Chasing Liberty.
1.) My great great uncle gave JFK the last rights.
2.) I hate ketchup.
3.) I have a tendency to quote movies nobody has seen, and if nobody gets it, I don't say anything.
hmmm...i eat baby food bananas like candy
Well said.
Post a Comment