I was listening to the radio this morning when Madonna and Justin's "Four Minutes" started. I was singing along while getting ready when all of the sudden I was worried! Why do they only have four minutes to save the world? What is going to happen in four minutes?! I don't know about you, but I would like to know what is going on because in the event of an emergency, I would rather plan my own course of action than depend on Madonna and Justin! (Although I do still heart Justin Timberlake... I'm just not sure he and Madonna are the right team for the job...)
UPDATE: So I posted this entry this afternoon and tonight I went to see "Get Smart" and there is a really funny scene involving Steve Carrell, Ryan Secrest, and this song! Hilarious! Go see it!
1 comment:
ummm...i have never wondered this before! my trust in celebrities is not only completely unfounded, it's on the rise.
Post a Comment