Of course this is something that would happen to me... why wouldn't it??
So I decided last night that I wanted to check out the hot tub at our resort. I put on my swimsuit and headed down to the spa. I found 2 hot tubs! I picked the one outside because it had a fabulous view of the harbor. There was one girl in the hot tub, but she got out about 5 minutes after I got in. I had it all to myself for about 15 minutes and it was so relaxing! So I'm just enjoying the view and all the sudden the bubbles turned off, which was fine. About a minute later, they turned back on and as I turned to see who turned them on, it was a man in a tiny blue Speedo. The bubbles were then at full speed and were hitting me in the face. I saw something blue rise to the top out of the corner of my eye. The man next to me grabbed it. IT WAS HIS SPEEDO! I have never felt more uncomfortable in my life! I didn't know what to do! I sat there for 2 minutes (I counted) longer and then got out and hurried back to my room. Apparently the fact that I attract weirdos is not limited to America. Thanks to Erin telling my dad this story, we are no longer allowed out of his sight...! Thanks, Dubs!
Ireland is great... I'm really enjoying it! I do miss some of the conveniences of home, though! Tonight we are staying in a castle. It is absolutely beautiful! Have a fantastic week!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment