Here's what we've been up to lately:
Ruthie is growing like a weed and in 3-6 month clothes now! She was 13 lbs, 4 oz last week and 25" long! She's on the chart compared to other 4 month olds! She is in the 33rd percentile for weight and 70th for height and 29th for head circumference! At her 2 month well-check, she was in the 4th percentile for weight, 23rd for height and 3rd for head circumference! So she has made a huge leap in the last 2 months!
She smiles all the time and has even started talking!
George is just as sweet as can be (most days). He enjoys trains, animals and letters. He loves to sing and dance and he is just a little sponge who absorbs every song he hears! He loves to watch "Georgie Videos" and would seriously do that all day long if I let him! We went to the playground yesterday and he decided that he was bored with the toddler section! It's funny when he tries to be a big boy... because he still loves his binky and his blankies and his crib. He will still let me feed him his yogurt or oatmeal when he is tired and he likes to snuggle. He's in a weird spot where he is torn between being a big boy and a baby. He will probably sleep in his crib until he gets married. He acknowledges the toddler bed is there, but he won't fall asleep in it. Some nights, Steve puts him in it after he is asleep. We might as well just put Ruthie straight into the toddler bed. Here is a video of when he re-discovered the play-mat the other day... (I don't know how to put it the right way, so just bend your head!)
Steve just hit 1000 hours in the plane and is working on finishing his multi-engine rating (hopefully soon)!
Lately, I have been lazy and re-watching old seasons of Gossip Girl on Netflix. I'm noticing a lot of inconsistencies. This show is obviously not supposed to be watched all in one month. I also started meal planning and I am doing a lot better at actually making dinner (although I haven't followed it exactly-to-the-day, we ate 5 of the 7 meals that I planned last week). Next month, I will write the plan in pencil. I got a lot of good ideas from Pinterest.
For your information, nothing comes up when you search "how to annoy an upstairs neighbor" on Pinterest. Are we all pretending to be nicer than we really are? Seriously, the Little Drummer Boy (he really is about 5'3") upstairs is really getting old. He manages to find EVERY nap time. I know that they stay up really late, so I am considering putting a stereo up to the ceiling early in the morning and playing toddler music. The internet says that you don't even have to play it loud if the speakers are close to the ceiling. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment