I cannot even believe that Ruthie is four months old. I can't believe that it has been four months already... and also, I can't believe that it's only been four months! I know that may not make much sense, but the first two months of her life were the longest two months of my life!
As of last Wednesday, she was 12 lbs, 4 oz. As of about 2 weeks ago, she was 22.4" long! That's up 8.5 lbs and 5" from birth! She is smiling all the time and loves to be held so that she can see what is happening! She is starting to "coo" and slowly outgrowing her 0-3 month clothes (starting with the one-piece pajamas). Tonight, I washed up some 6 mo. pajamas and they looked huge. They fit her a lot better than (I feel like) they should! I can't believe how much she has grown!
She likes: smiling, baths, being held, her big brother, soft blankies, being swaddled (but she will deny this one), her binky, mommy's milk, sleeping, prune juice, tv, her hands, laying on Mommy & Daddy's bed.
Dislikes: tummy time, getting out of the bath tub, waiting more than 10 seconds for food, sitting by herself when she is awake, prevacid, when the swing stops while she is sleeping.
George loves her so much and is always quick to tell me when she is smiling, "talking," or crying. If she cries and I don't get to her within 2 seconds, she has about 3 binkies piled on top of her. George is very concerned with her comfort! He always wants to tell her "hi" when he wakes up in the morning or from a nap. He gives her kisses and plays "so big!" with her. He is constantly talking about her... and about how "cute" she is! His favorite phrase lately is, "Ruthie-girl is a cute boy!" (We're working on this boy/girl thing... but I don't think he gets it!)
Here are some of my favorite Ruthie pictures from the last two weeks... enjoy!



+(1).jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment