you most DEFINITELY can have celebrity crushes at 24. i do. but i guess that isn't saying much...
Well, also... one time I said Jon BonJovi had beautiful eyes... and I'm STILL hearing about that. So yeah. No celebrity crushes for me.
Yeah, I'm 25. And I can only have celebrity crushes since there are no other boys for me to love. And I still love JT. We're going on 12 years. It's a long-term relationship.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you most DEFINITELY can have celebrity crushes at 24. i do. but i guess that isn't saying much...
Well, also... one time I said Jon BonJovi had beautiful eyes... and I'm STILL hearing about that. So yeah. No celebrity crushes for me.
Yeah, I'm 25. And I can only have celebrity crushes since there are no other boys for me to love. And I still love JT. We're going on 12 years. It's a long-term relationship.
Post a Comment