Day 27: A picture of you last year and how you've changed since then.
Looking through my pictures, I realized that 2010 was not a well-documented year (until December, that is...).
How I've changed? Well, for one--look at how skinny I used to be! I really, really hope I'll be able to fit into those jeans again. I love those jeans.
This time last year, Steve and I started discussing how we both felt that it was about time to start a family. Well, those must have really been promptings from the Spirit because I got pregnant right away and even delivered a baby 5 weeks early. Little George was really, really eager to get here!
So, in the past year I: experienced pregnancy for the first time; went from part-time to full-time at a job that I hated; celebrated my 1st (of many) wonderful wedding anniversary; traveled to see family; got pushed-out of the job that I hated because I was pregnant; got someone fired; unsuccessfully looked for another job; had a baby; felt the love of my Savior through the service and prayers of others; learned how to take care of a baby.
I'm sure I've changed in so many ways that I don't even recognize. This is a hard topic!
No comments:
Post a Comment