Saturday, March 12, 2011

2 for 1

Day 19: Another picture of yourself.

Clearly, the makers of this challenge were reaching to come up with 30 ideas. Here I am:


Day 20: The meaning of the name of your blog.

When I was little, we lived close to my dad's family. I am the oldest grandchild on my dad's side... and I didn't have any cousins until I was 10 1/2! So when I was younger, I spent a lot of time with my teenage aunts and uncles (my dad is the oldest of 6, so my youngest aunt was 12 when I was born). That was back before some of my aunts hated me... but that's a story for another time! Well, there is this homemade movie called "The Girl With the Dirty Feet" starring.... ME as a little kleptomaniac who leaves black footprints behind. My favorite part is when I walk over and snatch cigarettes off of the end table and my 13 year old aunt walks up and says, "Hey! Who stole my cigarettes??" Then she sees the footprints and says, "The girl with the dirty feet!" It's pretty funny. I've only seen it once... but my Pop-pop probably has a copy.

No comments: