Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Stuff!

FIRST--To avoid confusion and make sure I'm not missing anything, I had to split my blog roll into two.

On the RIGHT ----->
People I know & love (or at least people I know and want to stalk)

<----- On the LEFT
Friends in My Head (People I don't know, Celebrities, Recipes, etc.)

I don't want to take credit for coining the phrase "Friends in My Head." I stole that from my very own FIMH, Wendy Williams. (How you dancin'?)

SECOND: I have a new must-have baby supply:


Sometimes, I can't change George right away when he has a gigantic spit-up. Sometimes he just keeps spitting up on the same onesie. (I hope this doesn't make me a bad mom.) Well, last week I did laundry and realized that some of his clothes smell really, really bad. So I got online to see what I could do. My options were: bleach and vinegar. But together. Like, use a little bleach (but just a little and it won't bleach the clothes) and then vinegar on the rinse cycle. That seemed like a lot of work... and I'm afraid I would bleach all of his clothes. (Plus, I don't think my mom has ever un-grounded me from the bleach after I bleached shoe-prints into the carpet in 6th grade.) So I got OxiClean Baby. I soaked his clothes for a little longer than usual. It's great! His clothes don't stink anymore! Whoo-hoo! I know I sound like a commercial, but this stuff is great!

No comments: