Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oops!

So, I messed up and accidentally did #12 instead of #9, so I'm just going to switch the 2 and you're going to have to wait to see the last thing that I purchased (and hopefully it will be more exciting than it would have been yesterday... soy sauce). That's all--just soy sauce on Saturday night. I haven't been out of the house much, because I've had 2 babies this week. George's friend Mikey has been hanging out with us! Let me tell you--my hat is off to women who raise twins! It has been fun and really not bad at all except for when they both start crying at the same time!

Day 10: A picture of your favorite place to eat.

This is difficult because it's different depending on the day. Pretty much, as long as I don't have to cook, that's my favorite place to eat! Right now, it's a toss up:


Fate brought us to Lushaj's about a year ago.
We went to a basketball game and then our friends got BBQ... but I really didn't want BBQ. We showed up and said "hi" to our friends and then found somewhere else to eat. We drove all over because NY-style pizza was the only thing I wanted (and I wasn't even pregnant... just crazy!). We just so happened to exit the freeway and drive down a pretty random street. We found Lushaj's and it's been our favorite pizza ever since!


Mooyah is delish! Way better than Five Guys. I get the Mooyah burger with cheddar cheese, grilled onions, and lettuce. I'm usually not a burger person, but for some reason, they have just sounded delicious lately!

1 comment:

Monica Kay said...

ugh. now i'm freaking starving for some good pizza. thanks, neen.