Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can You Believe It??

Can you even believe that this is the same baby?? What a difference 3 months makes! This morning, Steve and I were sitting on the couch, watching George in the swing. We were commenting on how big he's getting! I decided to take a picture and compared it to the very first day he got his swing. He was about 2 1/2 weeks old in the picture on the left. On the right, 3 1/2 months. He used to be so tiny. I was afraid of my tiny baby in the big swing. Now look at him!

Wow, this is turning into a "look at my baby!" blog. Oh well, you love it. Doesn't everyone want to see 5 million pictures of my baby doing the same things? I sure do!

2 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I think they do! I always think that when i post stuff on facebook- oh well!

Mark/Melissa said...

So crazy, right?! They grow up way to fast. He is very handsome. I love doing the comparison pictures, they really put everything into perspective. BTW, it is okay that your blog is all about George! He is everything you think about. That is all my blog is about! Don't apologize - he is probably your greatest accomplishment!