Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15 Things on the 15th

Day 23: 15 facts about you.

Here it goes:
  1. I can't whistle.
  2. I hate washing my hair. So I only do 2-3 times a week. (Which makes my husband think that I only shower 2-3 times a week... but I do shower almost daily.)
  3. I really, really liked being pregnant. It was a good experience. I'm lucky. Now I really, really love being a mommy! It's so fun!
  4. I had George without an epidural. It really wasn't too bad until about an hour before he was born. It hurt for 45 minutes, I pushed for 15 and he was out! I'll probably do it again this way.
  5. I cry every time I watch "Meet the Robinsons."
  6. I could eat pizza for every meal. I really do love it that much.
  7. It's going to take me all day to muster the energy to clean the kitchen. (My sweet husband ended up doing this for me today! He's the best!!)
  8. I don't run or swim. To me, those are things that you have to do in an emergency... not things that you want to do for fun.
  9. I used to dye my hair, but I haven't in almost 3 years. I actually like my natural color.
  10. I like to stay up late and sleep late. Supplemental--I require a lot of sleep to function.
  11. I haven't had a caffeinated drink since December (not by choice) and it's not as hard as I thought it would be (I drink plenty of Caffeine-Free Diet Coke). I can't wait to have my first real icy drink when I'm done nursing George.
  12. My bachelor's degree is in Political Science
  13. I love daytime court shows.
  14. My favorite color changes a lot. I think right now it's purple...
  15. I hate folding laundry... which I'm off to do now.
Have a good day, everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number 11 is a lie. You drank some of my mountain dew when I was there.

Kathleen said...

Whatever. I only had sips. I want my very own!