Remember the other day when I said that some of George's clothes were getting snug?? Well, my little baby has officially outgrown his first pajamas! Sad, because they were so cute and finally fit him... until I realized that he couldn't fully straighten his legs... oops! He was probably ok with it since he prefers to hold his legs like a frog, but I felt like a bad mom... so I changed him. But first, I took a picture to commemorate this milestone:
2 comments:
i hate when they grow out of stuff! makes me sad! i just had to buy addie a bunch of 3-6 month clothes :(
It was a sad day when I packed JJ's first little clothes. Like putting away all the Christmas decorations each year, except you know that will return next year. . . Then I kept her last clothes from 3 months on just because I didn't have the heart to pack them up. Dresses work well as tops. . . George is sooo cute!
Post a Comment