Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Property.

PROF: Kathleen? Are you here, Kathleen?
KEC: I'm here.
PROF: Can you give me the details of this case?
KEC: I actually can't. I read the wrong assignment. I'm sorry.
PROF: Well, ok then. I'm going to have to mark you absent today.
KEC: Sounds good, thanks!

Sounds good, thanks? That's what I said? HAHA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who does that?

Hane-nahMarie said...

"And I'm going to have to try to care that you do that."

Anonymous said...

Heeeeyyy Kathleen...I thought this was funny, because no one really knew what the reading for next class was. Or at least Hirsch thought none of us look at the syllabus and figure out that the next reading is probably whatever is next on the course outline.

Kathleen said...

Oh, Brad. It was 100% sincere, I promise! I highlighted the assignment for that day and then just skipped to the next non-highlighted assignment!

You can ask Chris B. that sits beside me. When Hirsch wrote the assignment for the next day I said, "wasn't that today's assignment? Wait. I'm confused. Hmm. That's what I read for today." before class even started!