I love Target. I know some people are morally opposed to this idea, but I buy all my makeup there. It has a little to do with being in school and super-poor, but also a lot to do with the fact that I just can't justify spending $30 on a tube of mascara. Or any makeup for that matter (and let's be honest, I don't really wear a lot anyway). The past few weeks, I have been intrigued by the commercials for L'Oreal's new Double Extend mascara with Beauty Tube technology. I just didn't understand the logistics. "It can't work as well as they say that it does," I thought to myself. Still, I couldn't wait for the day that I needed to buy a new tube of mascara. Well, friends... that day was Saturday. For the first time in a while, I am really impressed with my mascara. It is my obsession of the week. Check it out!!Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Amazing!
I love Target. I know some people are morally opposed to this idea, but I buy all my makeup there. It has a little to do with being in school and super-poor, but also a lot to do with the fact that I just can't justify spending $30 on a tube of mascara. Or any makeup for that matter (and let's be honest, I don't really wear a lot anyway). The past few weeks, I have been intrigued by the commercials for L'Oreal's new Double Extend mascara with Beauty Tube technology. I just didn't understand the logistics. "It can't work as well as they say that it does," I thought to myself. Still, I couldn't wait for the day that I needed to buy a new tube of mascara. Well, friends... that day was Saturday. For the first time in a while, I am really impressed with my mascara. It is my obsession of the week. Check it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Target sucks!
I use that mascara and I love it! Highly recommend it too.
Post a Comment