Let me start by saying that I am all about security at the airport. I believe that if you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a big deal. I have nothing to hide... and ordinarily it's not a big deal... but for my last 4 flights, my boarding pass has had the dreaded "SSSS" at the bottom (see example above). I mean... we're talking about me, here. I don't mind taking turns, but I feel as if I'm getting more than my fair share of turns these days. I don't want to deprive the others of the joys of being frisked. Steve said to the guy: "So is this random?" and he responded with "Umm... somewhat..." and I don't even know what that means. Did I offend someone?
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
SSSS
Let me start by saying that I am all about security at the airport. I believe that if you have nothing to hide, it shouldn't be a big deal. I have nothing to hide... and ordinarily it's not a big deal... but for my last 4 flights, my boarding pass has had the dreaded "SSSS" at the bottom (see example above). I mean... we're talking about me, here. I don't mind taking turns, but I feel as if I'm getting more than my fair share of turns these days. I don't want to deprive the others of the joys of being frisked. Steve said to the guy: "So is this random?" and he responded with "Umm... somewhat..." and I don't even know what that means. Did I offend someone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment