Monday, January 19, 2009

Inglés, Por Favor?

I went to Target tonight. When I picked up my Fruity Pebbles, I happened to spot a box of Rice Krispies. "Mmmmm... Rice Krispie Treats!" I thought to myself. So I picked up the box, got some marshmallows and went on my way. I got home and I'm about to make them. I opened the box and ripped out the directions. They read as follows:

Rice Krispies Treats Receta
3 cucharadas de margarina o mantequilla
1 paquete (10 oz, aprox. 40) de malavaviscos regulares o 4 tazas de malvaviscos en miniatura
6 tazas de cereal Rice Krispies de Kellogg's

And it continues on from there. Spanish?? I looked all over the box for the instructions in English. They're not there.

Wait... on second look... maybe they are... but it's a recipe for RKT in the shape of Kung Fu Panda. I feel kinda dumb................ Nevermind.

1 comment:

Mrs Ana said...

Do you want me to translate. You can always e-mail me. You are so dang cute!!