So in my never-ending quest to try to figure out what's going on in the law, I decided to do a little extra reading on "Proximate Cause." My professor has 2 books on reserve. The first one only confused me more. Not helpful. The second one is written more for my level of reading comprehension. I was all set to learn more... until I got to the second paragraph:
Ooh, one of my weird FB friends had a cool idea on his status the other day. Grab the book closest to you, turn to page 56, and read the 5th full sentence on the page. Leave it as a comment!!
Mine: "Here, Hulk, for his own macho reasons, has invited his friends to try to knock him over."
UPDATE: Oh my gosh... how funny that Seriously, So Blessed had the same thing today. Embarrassing!
A great deal of confusion persists about what the term "proximate cause" is meant to convey. Students find this very frustrating: Justifiably, you would like some answers, some solid ground on which to base an understanding of a difficult concept. Frankly, so would I; I have done my homework on this problem, read a lot of heady articles, sorted through the cases, but if I ever thought I could settle this problem, in my own mind or in yours, I was wrong.Wow... that was helpful. Do you think I could write that on my exam?
Ooh, one of my weird FB friends had a cool idea on his status the other day. Grab the book closest to you, turn to page 56, and read the 5th full sentence on the page. Leave it as a comment!!
Mine: "Here, Hulk, for his own macho reasons, has invited his friends to try to knock him over."
UPDATE: Oh my gosh... how funny that Seriously, So Blessed had the same thing today. Embarrassing!
5 comments:
"So let's take a moment to understand why any normal, well-adjusted male would run for his life when being chased by a Drama Queen."
"Don't Be 'THAT GIRL,'" Erin.... really? You still haven't finished that? Or that's the only book that you own?
Umm both. Well twilight was right there too but i figure don't be that girl would be funnier.
"If you want me to."
~Mack~ "New Moon"
Post a Comment