ME: Well, I need a new pair of sunglasses.
MOM: I'm not buying you sunglasses. You won't like anything that I pick out.
ME: Ok, well my favorite pair of jeans are getting holes in inappropriate places.
MOM: What size do you wear?
ME: I'm not really sure.
MOM: Next?
ME: I need a new bra...
MOM: I don't even like to go bra shopping for me. That's something we can get you when you get here.
ME: Umm... I don't really know, then.
MOM: Ok, well... since you've been less than helpful, I have to go.
MOM: I'm not buying you sunglasses. You won't like anything that I pick out.
ME: Ok, well my favorite pair of jeans are getting holes in inappropriate places.
MOM: What size do you wear?
ME: I'm not really sure.
MOM: Next?
ME: I need a new bra...
MOM: I don't even like to go bra shopping for me. That's something we can get you when you get here.
ME: Umm... I don't really know, then.
MOM: Ok, well... since you've been less than helpful, I have to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment