Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Million Dollar Morons.

I'm studying from home and organizing my notes for Crim law. There is absolutely nothing on tv today, so I was watching "Million Dollar Listing" on Bravo. I love all things real estate (except real estate law, so don't even mention it) and home design, so it seemed like a good idea, right?

Not.

These real estate brokers are all super young, super douchey, and super unprofesh.

They show up to open houses in jeans and a super-douchey button-down from Express for Men.

The one is so focused on kissing the butt of Catino Mobley that is pathetic.

The one showed up to a meeting with clients in a sweatband, aviators, a long-sleeved gray t-shirt, basketball shorts, and tennis shoes. When he was asked why he was dressed like that he said, "When I woke up this morning, my power and water were both off! I couldn't shower. I just had to put on gym clothes and roll with it." So, apparently, when his electricity shuts off, he is unable to access a normal outfit?

How are these punks making multi-million dollar real estate sales? Should I be going into real estate?

No comments: