I just got home and back into the swing of things when I saw that Holly tagged me! So, Holly... here you go!
Kathleen's Answers:
3 Things on my "To Do" List Today:
1. My hair and makeup.
2. Finish the book I've been reading.
3. Go see "Sex and the City" with my sister.
(I really don't have much to do this week... lame, I know!)
3 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Chips & Salsa
2. Slurpees with all the flavors mixed together
3. Jamba Juice (Strawberry Whirl)
3 Places I've Lived:
1. Philadelphia, PA
2. Zanesville, OH
3. Provo, UT
3 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I enjoy watching TV... any TV... but mostly reality shows and other stuff no one else likes.
2. I only drink orange juice if it's Tropicana.
3. My longest crush ever was 3 1/2 years... (until I read "He's Just Not That Into You!")
I tag: Monica, Janessa, and Erin (now you have to start a blog!)
2 comments:
My friend Cami tagged me first (she tagged Holly at the same time). Um, so neutral then? PS. How the heck was Ireland?
YES. i can hardly wait for erin's blog. i've been waiting and waiting and waiting
Post a Comment