We took a family drive the other day (it was supposed to be a trip to the library, but G fell asleep). Anyway, we saw this at the end of someone's driveway. In case you can't read it, it says, "For Sale: Slightly used toilet. $5 or best offer" I think it had a phone number, too. We had to take a picture of it because it was at the end of a cul de sac that was seriously in the middle of nowhere. Which means that this person is basically trying to sell a toilet to 2 other houses on his street. Seriously... the street looks like this (that little blue sign says "fire water source" and was a small drain in the ground and the toilet was behind the tree to the left):
So, if you're looking for a "slightly used" toilet for $5 (or best offer), let me know! I know where you can find one!
2 comments:
JUST what I was looking for!! We could use it for some furniture:D hahahaha
Hahaha!!! Too funny and random!
Post a Comment