When we lived in Ohio, there was a baby at church that we called "Monster Baby." Not because he was bad, but because he was huge. Seriously. His parents were both tall, and I'm pretty sure he's probably a 6ft. 3 year old by now.
But we have a different kind of "monster baby." In fact, we've been suspecting that he might be trouble all along... because although he's so mild-mannered, he's very curious. He likes to push buttons and grab things off of the rack at stores, and he's starting to lunge for things when we're holding him (which has lead to a few bumps on the head and his very first goose-egg!). Well, he can't quite crawl yet, but he's getting pretty decent at scooting (at least I assume so... I've never actually seen him do it... but he always manages to move from where I put him).
Today, I sat him on the floor with a few toys to go do something and Steve yelled, "come see this!" I quickly returned to the living room to find that G was not where I sat him... and he had pulled over his whole basket of toys! He was so excited at all of the options that he could hardly contain himself! He just kept pulling out toy after toy and throwing them when he was done! It's starting! It's the beginning of our adorably curious little boy's "monster baby" phase!
No comments:
Post a Comment