Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Repo Games!

So, I usually don't allow Spike TV in my home. With that as a disclaimer, I can't believe that I haven't blogged about "Repo Games" yet!

It's a quiz game show where repo men show up at someone's house to repossess their car... but wait! If they answer 3 out of 5 trivia questions right, their car won't be repossessed... and they'll pay off the loan!

Needless to say, this show is hilarious. Seriously. They ran a mini-marathon a few weeks ago and... surprise... I think I watched the whole thing!

Some highlights....

Name 5 states that have a cardinal direction in their names....
(North/South Carolina, North/South Dakota, West Virginia)
Are you sure that one of the states isn't Westconsin??
(to be honest, I was surprised this guy knew what a cardinal direction was!)

What 5 states touch the Gulf of Mexico?
(Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama)
What?? Atlanta doesn't touch the Gulf of Mexico? Wait... it isn't even a state?

So yeah... it's a good time. And a great premise for a game show!

No comments: