George turned 8 months old yesterday!! That means that he has officially been out in the world as long as he was in my tummy! (That's right--he was in my stomach about 8 months, remember?) Crazy, huh?? It seems like just yesterday I got a stomach ache that made me say, "This feels different. I think I'm pregnant." Life has sure flown by this past year!
Doesn't he look cute in that picture? We had fun tonight right before his bath time. He is totally exhausted, but we were having a good time and he was laughing up a storm! He's had problems sleeping this week, so we're trying something new. If it doesn't work, it's because I'm not very good at it. I have got to get my baby on a decent sleep schedule... and myself, too. He's not napping as much, which also means he's not sleeping as well at night! He used to come into bed with us around 4am... but lately he has been waking up earlier and earlier and now he comes into bed with us at midnight! As a result, I get almost zero restful sleep these days. So, wish us (me) luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment