Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Real Baby & My Fake Baby

It's been a whole week since I posted a picture of G! How will you even recognize him?? He's growing so much these days!


We put him in a box to send him to Grandma's. Then he decided that he wanted to stand on his own! He did it for probably 30 seconds before he got really, really wobbly.

On a funny note, do you think this looks like our baby?


I don't... except for the pale skin. Anyway, a few years ago, Megan & I were really stretching to find things to do other than study and we found a website called MakeMeBabies. It has since changed and is now more of a facebook app. Lame. But when it was cool and easy and didn't require downloading junk onto our computers, we spent hours putting people into the generator and tagging their babies on facebook. This is what Steve and I's baby came out like. I saved it like this instead of the big format because Steve and I had only been dating for about 2 months and I didn't want to weird him out if he found it on my computer. I think my real baby is much cuter, don't you??

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your real baby is way cuter! I can't believe how big he is! Incidentally, that is EXACTLY how that website said Olie and My child would look....and she looks nothing like that.