Sunday, June 12, 2011

My New BFF

Do you have one of these?

No, silly! Not an ice cream scoop.... a cookie scoop! (Slightly smaller--same basic idea)

Can I just tell you that I fear this is going to be the death of me?? Do you know how easy it makes scooping the dough? (My least favorite part of the process)

Also, tonight is the first night since the No Bake Debacle of '10 that I have made No Bakes. I feel that the scoop really helped my efficiency and I actually had all of the cookies on the wax paper before the dough started to set! I'm excited to make chocolate chip cookies now since it will help me to keep them a consistent size, thus making the cookies look like they came from the same batch!

This is the beginning of a wonderful (and fattening) friendship!

No comments: