Wednesday, June 22, 2011

List Two

Five Ten College Classes I Took Just to Pass the Time
(and because I needed 120 credits to graduate):
  1. Basic Guitar Skills - Totally fun!
  2. Intro to Public Relations - Fun, but full of a bunch of Type A crazies.
  3. Preparation for Marriage - Fun class... weird assignments. (Mini-dates??)
  4. Islam & the Gospel - Not as interesting as it sounds. Oh wait--it doesn't sound interesting? I don't know why I took this.
  5. Public Speaking - To be honest, most of the time I was just winging it.
  6. Current Social Problems - I had a major social problem with that crazy communist professor.
  7. Essentials of Human Nutrition - Really... does that sound like something I care about?? My mom suggested that I take it. I shouldn't have listened.
  8. LDS Temples - Great class! Very easy! Great professor!
  9. Mass Communication & Society - This was a 3 hour class once a week. Most of the time I left at the break.
  10. Organizational Effectiveness - Stupid. I took this because it was supposed to be easy. It wasn't.

4 comments:

Trina said...

I love the list! You are very creative in thinking up list ideas!

Anonymous said...

I agree...Preparation for Marriage was a weird class! My favorite assignment though, was the option to write a paper on the class, or go on a date. Of course, I chose the date :)

Monica Kay said...

I'm guessing #6 was our fav Richie??? :)

Chrissi said...

Oh my gosh... I took intro to PR just to pass the time too and the crazy people in the class were confused and outraged that I would just take a PR class with no inclination to actually majoring in PR or any Communications.

I ended up blowing off the class because I thought that the people were irritating and skated by with a C-.

Type A crazies + Mormon Barbies = Intro to PR