Monday, November 9, 2009

My Prediction

Ok, so the big controversy is that the Parents Council is freaking out over the promo for tonight's GG:



I want to make sure that my official prediction is on the record. Let's be honest, ratings are down a little from the first two seasons. I think it's just a clever PR scheme. Think about it: The Parents Council is giving GG a ton of attention.... which means that now, new people will watch because they're curious. My official prediction is that the episode will not be what they're expecting.

Don't worry, Parents Council... we've all fallen for that trick at one time or another. Just last month I fell for it when my friend's ex-girlfriend un-blocked me on Facebook so that I could find her blog and Steve and I could tell her ex-boyfriend that she's engaged. I had a feeling I knew what she was doing.... and I fell for it anyway! See, it happens to the best of us.

T-minus 105 minutes........

UPDATE: I was wrong.... very wrong... but let me just tell you... it was probably the most boring "scandal" to ever be on TV.

No comments: