
I'm pretty sure my closest besties have all heard about Rita's by now, but I promised that I would spread the word! So, when I was little, we used to get "Water Ice" allllllll the time.... and it's yummy. In Philadelphia, there were a ton of different stands that sold it.. but outside of Philadelphia... there's only Rita's!
Well, now there's a Rita's about 3 miles from us and we love it! So, you should probably click here and see if there's one near you. It's a super-yummy dessert... and cheaper than going out for ice cream, too!!
Ok, now I think we've earned the free quart that the owner gave us last night as we were about to leave :)
Well, now there's a Rita's about 3 miles from us and we love it! So, you should probably click here and see if there's one near you. It's a super-yummy dessert... and cheaper than going out for ice cream, too!!
Ok, now I think we've earned the free quart that the owner gave us last night as we were about to leave :)
No comments:
Post a Comment