...that's the beginning of our Alma Mater. 30 Rock had me thinking about high school this week. About how I thought I was too cool for school and couldn't wait to get out of there! Looking back, what if I was like Liz Lemon? I mean, I don't think that I was a loser or anything like she did... but what if people just remember me making mean comments? I know that I made fun of people. My personality hasn't changed much in 4.5 years. Anyway... Nikki had a funny little questionnaire on her blog that I stole because, quite frankly, nothing exciting is going on in my life right now. This is going to be long. Feel free to steal it and fill in your own answers on your blog!! XOXO
Zanesville High School Class of 2004
Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Re-post with the name of high school and graduating year.
1.Did you marry someone from your high school?
I'm single... but I can answer this in advance because there is no way that I would marry anyone that I went to high school with.
2.Did you car pool to school?
Umm... for the first 3 years... and then the last year I had my license (finally)!
3.What kind of car did you have?
'92 Oldsmobile Cutlass (bright red... named Dexter)
4. What kind of car do your drive now?
'09 Pontiac Vibe (black)
5.It's Friday night...where are YOU (then)?
Football or Basketball game then Adornetto's!
6.It's Friday night..where are you (now)?
Hanging out with Steve :)
7.What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked at Domino's my junior year and then my stepdad's office my senior year.
8.What do you do now?
Full-time Law Student
9.Were you a party animal?
Not at all. I made fun of those kids.
10.Were you considered a flirt?
No... not at all. I liked a lot of boys from afar. I know you can't believe it... but I was not very confident in high school!
11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir... Symphonic Chorale, to be exact. (Be impressed.)
12. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Never... I probably should have been suspended for forging notes a few times... but they never expect the good kid! I had detention quite a bit for tardies...
13. Can you sing the fight song?
Fight the team across the field, show them that Zanesville's here...
14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Danneman, Mr. Jenkins, Mr. Frey, Mr. Pascoe, Mr. & Mrs. Tysinger.
15. Where did you sit during lunch?
Wherever I wanted. I don't think that I had a "table" until I was a senior. Before that, I just sat with whomever I saw first at lunchtime.
16. What was your school's full name?
Zanesville High School
17. What was your school mascot?
Blue Devils
18.If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Only if I could go back the same person that I am now. If I were confident in high school, I think it would have been a lot of fun.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
My step-dad surprised me and handed me my diploma. Ooh, and my awesome outfit.
20.Who did you take to prom Senior year?
Didn't go. I had my wisdom teeth taken out that week. I looked like a chipmunk & was hopped up on pain pills! Rented a movie with Brittany W. that night. I was so over high school.
21. Did you have fun at Prom?
I only went to one prom... my sophomore year... not even at my school. It was fun... but getting ready for prom was more fun than the actual dance!
22.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Nope... he didn't call me for almost 2 weeks after prom. I was over it. We're Facebook friends now. I never saw the pictures from that prom.
23.Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion?
Of course... because I win. Already. Trust me.
24.Do you still talk to people from school?
Not really. Sometimes. Which is funny because according to facebook, they all still talk. I just think we've all grown in different ways. I'm not who I was in high school... and they all still are.
Zanesville High School Class of 2004
Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Re-post with the name of high school and graduating year.
1.Did you marry someone from your high school?
I'm single... but I can answer this in advance because there is no way that I would marry anyone that I went to high school with.
2.Did you car pool to school?
Umm... for the first 3 years... and then the last year I had my license (finally)!
3.What kind of car did you have?
'92 Oldsmobile Cutlass (bright red... named Dexter)
4. What kind of car do your drive now?
'09 Pontiac Vibe (black)
5.It's Friday night...where are YOU (then)?
Football or Basketball game then Adornetto's!
6.It's Friday night..where are you (now)?
Hanging out with Steve :)
7.What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked at Domino's my junior year and then my stepdad's office my senior year.
8.What do you do now?
Full-time Law Student
9.Were you a party animal?
Not at all. I made fun of those kids.
10.Were you considered a flirt?
No... not at all. I liked a lot of boys from afar. I know you can't believe it... but I was not very confident in high school!
11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir... Symphonic Chorale, to be exact. (Be impressed.)
12. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Never... I probably should have been suspended for forging notes a few times... but they never expect the good kid! I had detention quite a bit for tardies...
13. Can you sing the fight song?
Fight the team across the field, show them that Zanesville's here...
14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr. Danneman, Mr. Jenkins, Mr. Frey, Mr. Pascoe, Mr. & Mrs. Tysinger.
15. Where did you sit during lunch?
Wherever I wanted. I don't think that I had a "table" until I was a senior. Before that, I just sat with whomever I saw first at lunchtime.
16. What was your school's full name?
Zanesville High School
17. What was your school mascot?
Blue Devils
18.If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Only if I could go back the same person that I am now. If I were confident in high school, I think it would have been a lot of fun.
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
My step-dad surprised me and handed me my diploma. Ooh, and my awesome outfit.
20.Who did you take to prom Senior year?
Didn't go. I had my wisdom teeth taken out that week. I looked like a chipmunk & was hopped up on pain pills! Rented a movie with Brittany W. that night. I was so over high school.
21. Did you have fun at Prom?
I only went to one prom... my sophomore year... not even at my school. It was fun... but getting ready for prom was more fun than the actual dance!
22.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Nope... he didn't call me for almost 2 weeks after prom. I was over it. We're Facebook friends now. I never saw the pictures from that prom.
23.Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion?
Of course... because I win. Already. Trust me.
24.Do you still talk to people from school?
Not really. Sometimes. Which is funny because according to facebook, they all still talk. I just think we've all grown in different ways. I'm not who I was in high school... and they all still are.
4 comments:
Kathleen! You read my blog! you make me so happy. :)
your outfit was not that awesome.
I just got my 5 year high school reunion invite! Did you watch the last 30 Rock episode? SO fitting for this sitch.
Don't forget to tell the truth.....we conveniently scheduled your wisdom teeth out for that weekend........hmmm....date with a nerd or Vicodin for the pain? You were out of it (but legal)!
Love,
Miss T
Post a Comment