Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Argyle Monday!

So yesterday was our last class with one of our favorite professors. It was sad. We decided that in honor of him and his fabulous wardrobe, we would all wear our nicest argyle and/or sweater vests. About 30 people participated. At first we weren't sure if he noticed. We should have known better... he is super observant. We were broken up into small groups to discuss tests of the Actus Reus of Attempt. Once we were ready to discuss it as a class he said:
I walked around and I'm impressed with the discussion that I heard. I'm also impressed that you all seemed to close out any windows on your computer that were not class-related. I am somewhat concerned that many of you seem to have gotten dressed out of my closet this morning...
I really wish that we had Crim Law all year. Who needs to know Civil Procedure, anyway? Isn't that the paralegal's job? Haha.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Don't let Kathi read that. A little condescending.....

Anonymous said...

BTE.........No birthday advice for for Brit Brit? You are slipping!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA mom is so gay! hahahahahahaha