Monday, September 23, 2013

Birthday Party, NICU Reunion, Playground

Here are the birthday party pictures that I promised last week:
The cake table

Ruthie was hesitant about the cake!

But of course she liked it because she loves food.

My mom's side of the family who live close by.

We went to a reunion party at the hospital where our babies were born!  It was so fun to see the nurses and doctors who took such great care of our little NICU babies!

Shaheena was in the room when George was born!  She took care of him the most out of all the nurses.  She was also one of the main nurses to take care of Ruthie!

George got a spider painted on his arm!  I didn't know how he was going to like it, but he was so still while the lady painted!

All of us with Shaheena

Michelle was the other main nurse who took great care of Ruthie!

And today we went to the playground.  This is the outside portion of the indoor playground we usually go to.  It was so nice, so we played outside.  They had a Ruthie-sized slide and she had so much fun!  George was off playing with some kids he met.  They were "Henry and Maggie" and when we talked about them in the car he said, "No.  Henry and Maggie are not my new friends.  Henry and Maggie are my cousins."  I couldn't fight him on that one.  He does have cousins named Henry and Maggie.  I don't think we are to the point where he understands that lots of people can have the same name.  Anyway, here's a cute picture of Ruthie!  How excited was I to pull out fall-ish clothes?? Even if we were roasting on the drive home!


No comments: