Monday, May 6, 2013

We Want More! We Want More!


This is my favorite commercial.  It made me laugh even when I was in a crummy mood... that's how you know it's a good commercial!  I don't even remember what the conversation was, but I used "We want more! We want more!" on Erin last week and we all had a good laugh.

3 comments:

Domanique said...

I love that commercial, another totally hilarious one that makes us die laughing is the Kmart ship my pants commercial. Totally inappropriate but quite comical. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I03UmJbK0lA

Lisa & Joel said...

Joel and I say that, too! and the one with an island made of candy, "sand full of sugar". :)

Melody said...

Oh my gosh! These kids are totally what Isaac is going to be like. I laugh every time these commercials come on. Glad I'm not the only one. I think the producers of this commercial are brilliant!