I filled out a survey for my apartment complex a few weeks back. Today, I got a response email. Wow--do I sound like a you-know-what! Hahaha... seriously... read her response...
Kathleen,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to express your opinions of our community, and to tell us where you feel we can improve. All feedback is extremely helpful.
I wanted to address your concerns, one being the water billing. I have my accounting team researching why your bill was higher than usual, but please know that the office water is separate from the residents charges and meters. We will be in contact with you on your bill shortly.
In regards to your zone pass experience with an agent 3 years ago, I do apologize if you were misinformed. We do have a one time zone charge of $25 and that is just for the pass. There are no other expenses to the zone unless you choose to tan which is $20 per month. At this time, I would like to extend the offer of giving you one free zone pass so you can experience all of our amenities. Please let me know if this is something you are interested in and I will make arrangements for your pass to be prepared for you.
I am forwarding your complaint of the drums to Nicole, who handles the noise complaints.
Please let me know if there is anything further we can do for you and have a wonderful day.
Kristen
Bahahahahaha. I sound terrible, huh? Well, they asked.
Anyway... maybe I shouldn't fill out apartment surveys. I'm pretty sure she will never send me one again. I thought about sending back a "3 things I like about this complex" but I could only come up with one... "Maintenance is done fairly quickly and they are always super nice." That's all I got.
1 comment:
Haha that isn't too bad my list has about a million things wrong.Our HOA charges 200 bucks a month you would think this place would look way better
Post a Comment