Ok, so I am failing miserably on my New Year's resolutions. Actually, I don't think I did a single day of any of those resolutions. Why? Maybe I set goals that are unobtainable and unmeasurable so that I don't have to finish them?
I found a blog where a girl set monthly goals. She discussed them at the end of the month. So, starting small, here are my April goals:
-Serious exercise 7 more times (3/week) - (Exercise video, etc)
-Mild exercise 5 more times (>2/week) - (Short video like Spark People's 5 minute butt workout or a walk with the kids, etc.)
-Read 3 General Conference talks/week (9 by 4/30)
-Clean apartment nightly.
The overall April objective is to stop stressing about things that I can't control and focus that energy on things that I can control. So hopefully, focusing my energy on things that will keep me busy will help me feel better about the world around me.
So, on April 30, I will be discussing how I do this month. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment