Thursday, December 6, 2012

Two Years [Part 1]

On Monday, I reminded Steve that two years ago, he put the crib together in George's room.  I remember this date because of this picture:
Taken right after I said, "Do you realize we could have a baby in as little as 2 1/2 weeks??"

Skip forward to two years ago today... I had a check-up, and omitting the personal details, my OB told us this baby would definitely be here before Christmas. (My due-date was 1-11-11).  He reminded us how to time contractions and when to go to the hospital.  We went home and Steve went to work.  I folded baby laundry and put it away.  I started feeling regular contractions, so I laid down and they went away.  I spent the rest of the day/night watching tv on the couch.  My mom freaked out and booked a one-way ticket for the next morning... intent on staying until the baby arrived... even though my due date was over one month away!  Little did we know what was coming.....  

To Be Continued.........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Steve's face in the crib pic. I feel like it is one of his most classic looks :)