Monday, November 5, 2012

Silly Georgie

Here are two funny George moments that happened before I even ate breakfast:
Ruthie was fussing and then started crying.  I turned to get my nursing pillow.  I turned back around to find George standing by the bassinet... and Ruthie had a diaper on top of her.  I guess when you're sad, you need a new diaper?  It's so funny to see the connections he makes when he's "helping."
This next story requires a little back-story.  Last week, George grabbed a can of Diet Coke off of the end table and went running.  He splashed some onto the tile in the entry way.  I took the can away and handed him a paper towel and he actually cleaned it up!  George.  My child who never helps clean up (in nursery, he sings the "Clean Up" song while pulling the toys back out of the cabinet)!
This morning, I was walking out of the bathroom and George came up to me yelling "Oh no!  Oh goodness!  Oh no!  Oh goodness!"  He took me by the hand and led me into the living room where he pointed to a cup on the floor.  I noticed that he knocked it over.  There was something laying on top of it:  the shirt I wore yesterday.  So, he knocked over the cup and then went in search of something to clean it up!
That's my funny, sweet boy!  Seriously--I wonder what goes through his head.  It's so funny to see him imitate us.

And now, some pictures:

George going crazy in the bath

Ruthie sleeping... I think this hat might be too big?

Our first walk as a family of 4
(Steve was taking the picture)
(George didn't want to take a picture)

No comments: