Friday, November 16, 2012

My Week in Pictures.

Alternate title: "Why I Couldn't be Happier This Week is Over."
Other Alternate title:  "My First Week Without Grandparents."

George found out this isn't a real drawer.

He was obsessed with getting eggs out of the fridge... until this happened.

Steve gave him a sticker... and this happened in 2 seconds.

A black eye.  Sadly, not his first one.
Probably not even his third one.

And this is kind of how I felt:


But to be fair, it did get better:

He really loves his sister.
(And you can't tell, but she loves him, too!)

AND someone had a big day yesterday....
it was Ruthie's DUE DATE!
At her 2 month check-up she is:
8 lbs 8 oz
&
21.75"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow my new blog, please!!!! Seester.

Trina said...

Hahaha!!! I love that eecard quote! From the photo it looks like George is super gentle with Ruth! What a cute big brother!!! And in the first photo I kept looking at it thinking, "I don't get it! How are all the dishes done on the first week without grandparents?! I don't see what went wrong there at all! This must be a bragging post..." :)

Lisa & Joel said...

Love the ecard. Looks like a crazy week! You're a great Mommy!

Karen said...

Congratulations on making it through the week! Haha. The first six months are the craziest, but then it turns into so much fun, you can hardly stand it. :)