A short list of people on reality tv who I'm pretty sure I would be best friends with if I knew them in real life (in no particular order):
- Khloe Kardashian
- Adrienne Maloof from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Kyle Richards from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Vinny from Jersey Shore
- Pauly D from Jersey Shore
- Lo Bosworth from The Hills
Update: I can't believe I forgot Wendy Williams! Does a talk show count as reality tv? I want to watch reality tv with her... is that close enough?
3 comments:
Yay for 1 and 6. Ew to anything JS. And I don't watch Real Housewives, so I have no opinion on those.
So out of all of those people I can only agree with Khloe Kardashian. I love that you quoted Wendy Williams
And I love that you got my Wendy Williams reference, CaliCallaLily! Do I know you? I think we just became besties.
Also, I'm updating this because I can't believe that I didn't put Wendy Williams on this list!
Post a Comment