I get so angry when my friends don't give me something to read daily... yet I haven't posted in almost 2 weeks! G now has 6 teeth and doesn't bite me too often anymore. He loves fruit and refuses veggies. He loves people and hates to be alone (seriously... he stands at the gate and cries if I go to the bathroom or the kitchen for 2 seconds). Changing diapers and clothes is a struggle these days... I actually break a sweat trying to get him into his jammies at night! He loves his Daddy and behaves much better for him than he does for me! He loves to splash around in the bathtub like a puppy, but he stands up on the side and looks at me when he's done. He learned how to climb stairs at a friend's house tonight and loved it. He loves small dogs, but they don't care for him too much after the first poke in the eye or pulling of tail/hair. He naps better, but he still doesn't sleep through the night... mostly, I think he just likes to cuddle when he's tired.
So there's an all-over-the-place update on what G's up to! I can't believe he's almost 10 months old! It seems like just yesterday he was an itty bitty baby and now he's crawling all over the place and getting into everything!
So yes, we're still here... and we're still having a good time... I just haven't blogged. Don't be as mad at me as I usually am at all of you :)
3 comments:
I have been MUCH better at blogging lately! Just need to up the pictures...they may not be the most interesting, but I blog!
sounds all to familiar! I also get so mad when people don't update but I do the same thing- oh well!
How about an update about you rather than just your child? hair color? favorite shows? current obsessions? K, thanks.
Post a Comment