Thursday, October 6, 2011

By Request.

So, after my last post, Kaley requested an update on me.  I promise it's not as exciting as an update on G, but she asked for it, so here it is:

I just turned 25.  I think I'm still about 5'6" and you're not getting my weight.  I haven't dyed my hair in about 3 years, so it's back to its natural color... which is some kind of auburn.  I am actually pretty lucky because I love my natural hair color.  So, no more coloring until I start to go gray.  My current favorite shows are:  Gossip Girl, Teen Mom (or 16 & Pregnant--depending on the season), DatelineParks and Recreation and The Office.  I have shows that I watch just about every night, but that's a list of ones I try my hardest not to miss!  I am obsessed with Taylor Swift's last cd... it has been in my car for the past year and Steve is really sick of it and wonders how I am not sick of it.  I am also obsessed with Pinterest... which also makes me obsessed with StumbleUpon so that I can find things to pin.  I am also obsessed with Steve--he's great and I love spending time with him!  I look forward to the time in our lives when we get to spend more time together!  Of course, I am also obsessed with G--I love playing with him and watching him grow!  By the end of the day, I also love when he goes to bed because he has a lot of energy.


So, there's an update on me.  I warned you that it wasn't going to be as fun as an update on G!


3 comments:

Kaley said...

Thank you! I thought it was fabulous!

Mrs Ana said...

You are adorable! Someday you'll be my age with just one left at home. You'll miss your kids being babies sometimes but you'll enjoy having more time with your hubby again. I know it seems like a long time from now but it goes by so fast! Enjoy every minute with G you'll have no regrets because you are an awesome mom and wife!

Anonymous said...

I thought the update was great! P.S. I love that you too can obsess over a c.d. for over a year. I do the same thing :)