Friday, October 21, 2011

My Baby Has a Big Noggin!


...but we all already knew that, right?  His head is in the 95th percentile.  So I knew it was big, but I always thought it was at least proportional.  Well, not anymore.  

I was babysitting today, and while the 3 year old ate lunch, G sat at the table and ate some puffs.  The following conversation occurred:
Boy:  I'm 3!  How old are you?
Me:  I'm 25!
Boy:  My sister is 0.  How old is George?
Me:  George is 0, too!  He's almost 1!
Boy:  Your baby is bigger than my sister.
Me:  Yes, he's a little bit older than your sister!
Boy:  Your baby has a fat head.
My poor baby!  I guess it's not as proportional as I thought...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid better watch it! I could find plenty of things wrong with him!

Jack said...

G is perfect and will grow into his head. He is very smart and observant.

Domanique said...

Awe, G is so cute! But if you need a comeback try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGM08NeDVJA