So, my friend Molly sent me a challenge... sort of. She more suggested that I do what this girl is doing, which is to make a list every week for a year. 52 lists for 52 weeks!
I think it sounds like fun, so I think I'll do this every Wednesday! This is going to get difficult... but fun, too. Everyone should join in! The more the merrier!
So, without further adieu, this week's list:
Five Bad Things I Did as a Kid:
- Age 7: I tried to walk to school with my friend Amber instead of taking the bus. Then I tried to lie to my mom... like she didn't already know.
- Age 12: I put bleach on my white shoes after they came out of the washer. Then I set them on the stairs... on top of hunter green carpet. There was an orange stain there for about 10 years.
- Age 4/5: I stuck a push-pin in the belly button of my sister's "Baby So Real" (The ones filled with water?) I remember having the idea and knowing it was a bad idea... but doing it anyway.
- Age 8: When Erin was in kindergarten (and I was in 3rd grade), I let the school bus drive away with her still on it. We didn't sit together... and she fell asleep. The bus driver eventually found her--at the bus garage.
- Age 5?: The babysitter put us to bed and then her boyfriend came over. I called my grandma and told her. My grandma came over and sent the babysitter home (without pay) and gave us a bath. My parents were confused when they got home. I actually really remember this.
4 comments:
Nice list! I'm glad you are doing it :) I think I am going to do them on Fridays, because I already have a weekly Tuesday post. Can't wait for all of your fun lists!
Ha! I just realized that your link with my name doesn't go to my blog! I am www.adetailorientedlife.com not .blogspot.com.
I'm glad you're being honest about how mean you were to me!
Haha! We loved this post! And the idea. We are totally going to copy you. Hope you don't mind!
Post a Comment