Dubada's movie collection is better than redbox. Mostly because there are a bunch of movies that I haven't seen, and I don't have to pay for them... redbox movies cost me an average of $5. I know, I know. Last night, I watched "500 Days of Summer" and I really, really liked it. I know, where have I been for the last year? I just never saw it. It was a sweet movie. Dubs thought that I would hate Summer by the end of the movie, but I didn't. Not at all, actually. If you haven't seen it, go find it.
I'll probably watch "The Social Network" tonight. I tried to watch "Tangled" on Saturday, but I was running on 3 hours of sleep, so I couldn't stay awake. I'll probably watch it again.
We're having fun, but I've been so bad about pictures, so I'll have to get Mack to post some!
1 comment:
Hope you are enjoying the nice dry heat there. It has been nothing but wet and cold here. Go figure!
Post a Comment