Yesterday was such a great day! First, Steve & George surprised me with a really cute skirt and earrings for church! Then we went to church and George slept through most of Relief Society (which is wonderful because last week he was awake all 3 hours and then a grump for the rest of the day)! We came home and talked to my mo mand then I took a nap... well, started to... and then Dubada Skyped us from Ireland! So then I took a short nap and woke up in time to watch the Mavericks sweep the Lakers. Steve surprised me with a yummy lunch/dinner of French dip and "freedom fries." (We ate French dip for both lunch and dinner.. it was delicious!) Then we just hung out as a family. It was so nice to just get to spend a day with my two favorite boys! It was a great day!! I hope that all of you mommies out there had a special day yesterday! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment