
.Vanessa.Dan.Serena.Nate.Chuck.Blair.Jenny.
And until then, an update on my surprisingly busy life:
My birthday was fabulous. Steve surprised me with Dunkin Donuts, a super-cute shirt and a clean car! We walked around the mall, then had dinner at Mr. Sushi and ice cream at Cold Stone. It was a great birthday... and surprisingly, 23 didn't hit me as hard as 22 did... remember that? Anyway, 22 turned out to be a pretty awesome year and I'm looking forward to 23 being just as great!
We took a fun trip to find a new place to live because our lease is almost up... and if we don't figure out something, we're going to be homeless. I think the trip was a success. It sure was tiring! I'm pretty excited, though... can we say "cable included"??
Work has been keeping me busy. It's really not so bad for a job. It's good for now, but certainly not forever.
The next few weeks will be busy busy between packing and getting things in order to move. Thank goodness for one thing..... GG starts in 1.25 hours!
My birthday was fabulous. Steve surprised me with Dunkin Donuts, a super-cute shirt and a clean car! We walked around the mall, then had dinner at Mr. Sushi and ice cream at Cold Stone. It was a great birthday... and surprisingly, 23 didn't hit me as hard as 22 did... remember that? Anyway, 22 turned out to be a pretty awesome year and I'm looking forward to 23 being just as great!
We took a fun trip to find a new place to live because our lease is almost up... and if we don't figure out something, we're going to be homeless. I think the trip was a success. It sure was tiring! I'm pretty excited, though... can we say "cable included"??
Work has been keeping me busy. It's really not so bad for a job. It's good for now, but certainly not forever.
The next few weeks will be busy busy between packing and getting things in order to move. Thank goodness for one thing..... GG starts in 1.25 hours!
1 comment:
yaaaaaay!!!
Post a Comment