Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Give Up. It's Going Back.

Our apartment stinks of acetone and disappointment tonight. Sally Hansen nail polishes were buy one/get one free last week at CVS. Naturally, I couldn't resist and I decided that it was time to try the pricey stuff. So, I bought myself a Color Quick pen and a Nail Art pen thinking that it would make for a really quick french manicure. NOT. Hate them both. The Color Quick pen comes out clumpy and the Nail Art pen is too hard to steady, so my nails came out looking crappy.... four times. That's right. I painted my nails four times before calling it quits for the night. I still have the receipt, but not the boxes they came in. I'm going to try to return them to CVS, and I'm going to try to get buy one/get one on a better polish.

No comments: