I usually never post more than once a day, but I'm concerned that some have been forgetting the rules of the game lately. It's ok... I'll remind you.
2. Never get offended. This is all in good fun. Try to chuckle a little when you read it... because I probably chuckled to myself a little as I wrote it.
I love your comments and opinions, I really do. Let's chill with the personal attacks. I want to be able to still allow "Anonymous" comments, but we've got to keep them positive or neutral. If you have to post something negative, please leave your name.
Thanks so much, friends! Happy Reading!!
There are only two:
1. Don't take anything that you read on my blog too seriously. I'm not a terribly serious person.2. Never get offended. This is all in good fun. Try to chuckle a little when you read it... because I probably chuckled to myself a little as I wrote it.
I love your comments and opinions, I really do. Let's chill with the personal attacks. I want to be able to still allow "Anonymous" comments, but we've got to keep them positive or neutral. If you have to post something negative, please leave your name.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me an email at:
girlwithdirtyfeet@gmail.com
girlwithdirtyfeet@gmail.com
Thanks so much, friends! Happy Reading!!